Stock Associate - NYC 5th Ave
Compensation: $52,550.00 - $94,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Our brand experience is your obsession. The delivery of a unique and amazing journey through brand is your day to day
- You are part of a dedicated and efficient stock team that is responsible for processing stock intakes, replenishment by making sure we have the right product at the right time on the sales floor, making sure stock levels are communicated and be aware of stock levels for our merchandise at all times
- Taking utmost care of the product with careful handling, ensuring tags and sensors are placed on the product and organizing with care
- Ensuring that our back of house is kept up to standards, organized and clean is key.
- Following all policies and procedures and training others will minimize any stock loss
- Supporting on visual floor sets, ensure that product is replenished and taking the lead with ensuring densities on our floor levels are accurate
- Health and safety is an essential function. Keeping boxes and product organized and clear of entry ways, exits and blocking any key areas.
- Your development is important to us. With your desire to learn and ability to grow in this fast paced environment, we will challenge you and help you achieve your goals
- You'll be able to keep ahead of the business through the use of our digital cloud management tools. Just show the desire to learn and the World is literally at your fingertips
- This is a team effort. Working with pace, you will be called on to support the management of the store by delivering first class operational excellence
- Develop your understanding of business leadership with us. Utilising leading technologies to strategize the growth of your business
- Brand experience - Client first, product knowledge, ensuring the product is on the sales floor at the right time and right place
- Relationship building - customer, team, community and host
- Teamwork - embody our cultural values
- Training - Weekly sessions and your development plan
- Visual merchandising - Executing floor moves (potentially overnight) and maintaining floor sets and standards
- Time management - Punctuality, attendance of meetings and training sessions
- Operations - Profit protection, Health & Safety and supporting the process of stock in and out of the business
- Business success - You'll be kept on your toes with stock operations, digital orders and supporting the business
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand?s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
We are looking for talent with experience in a customer facing role. ?A background of operating with pace will set you up for success with us.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. ?Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. ?You?ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. ?The opportunities will be there. ?You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...