Senior Manager, SEO
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Fareportal has a new and exciting opportunity for Senior Manager, SEO in our New York City office,
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
We are seeking an SEO Director who is a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, outgoing individual with a minimum of 6 years of direct work experience in search engine optimization. The qualified individual should be able to successfully thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
This position is responsible for driving increased website traffic, online bookings, call center bookings via SEO and will report into the Vice President, Head of Digital Acquisition.
- Build a team of SEO specialists to drive quality content and increase sites organic traffic which ultimately leads to ROI
- Develop and oversee the execution of strategic online customer acquisition plans designed to maximize volume and conversion
- Assess existing SEO strategies and introduce new tactics
- Analyze Fareportal websites and provide well-defined strategies to improve site conversion and ROI
- Stay abreast of industry trends, search engine algorithms, rules, techniques, and changes in products and platforms including Google Amp
- Partner with external agencies/vendors to create, implement, and optimize natural search campaigns across multiple search engines and brands.
- Manage Ranking and Keyword status by producing keyword analysis. Manage tracking, managing and distributing daily and weekly organic rankings.
- Manage online content and ensure that all copy is engaging as well as user and SEO friendly.
- Develop and manage a social media strategy for the business, coordinating with all stakeholders to ensure relevant SMO techniques are adopted and integrated into all the company’s products and services
- Maximize social media profiles including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Linkedin
- Responsible for creating annual/monthly goals and detailed job descriptions for new and existing hires
- Educate internal resources on the importance of SEO.
- Responsible for developing global SEO strategies, mobile and new line of businesses.
- Analyze the opportunity for growing traffic. Continually monitors new trends and evaluates risk/reward for implementation.
- BS OR STEM (Science / Technology / Engineering / Mathamatics) major.
- 10+ years demonstrated e-commerce experience, with a minimum of 7 years in SEO.
- Expert understanding of search engine optimization
- Experience with SEO applications, tools, and web analytics packages
- Experience managing and growing SEO staff
- A proven track record of delivering results through search engine optimization techniques
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity (big-picture perspective, asks "why") and a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious)
Loading some great jobs for you...