Business Development Manager
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Cisco Business Development Manager (BDM) assumes the responsibility of collaboratively working with the sales team to identify, quantify, develop and close opportunities for new customer and existing accounts. As a BDM, you will focus on expanding our Cisco practice through positioning Cisco's solutions to customers, partners and collaborating with our account teams to generate increased sales revenue.
- Masters a strong knowledge of full Cisco Collaboration, Contact Center and Solutions in order to drive sales opportunities on new and targeted accounts
- Works collaboratively with sales team to identify and close opportunities
- Works with sales management to identify specific behavior, knowledge, and skill areas for focus and evaluations of general sales team
- Establishes, maintains, and develops business with customers and potential customers in the NE region to enhance the potential for meeting the objectives of maximum profitability and growth through effective sales and services
- Provides weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and visibility into sales activity by contributing to a current pipeline using C1 forecasting tools
- Focuses on helping our customers transform the way their employees and extended business partners collaborate, make decisions and drive top line growth
- Takes ownership of personal and team performance while ensuring the best service to their customers
- Identify customer business requirements and identify how ConvergeOne's products, services and partners can deliver the customer's business outcome
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years selling experience and demonstration of overachievement in demanding environments is expected
- Ability to present logical and well-organized arguments, data, and concrete business examples; clearly explains relevant facts; deftly distinguishes own offerings from competitors'; presents a well-prepared, convincing case.
- Excellent presentation and customer interaction skills required
- Strong ability to collaborate with finance, field sales, channels, business unit, customer advocacy and marketing personnel is required
- Expert verbal and written communication, including executive-level formal and informal presentation skills, is required
- Successful completion of a recognized formal sales training program(s) is preferred
- Experienced with Strategic Account Planning and Consultative Sales
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interact with senior level management CXO levels
- Must be a team player, willing to learn new technologies and able to deliver results in a high-energy/high pressure environment
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ConvergeOne provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The Cisco Business Development Manager (BDM) assumes the responsibility of collaboratively working with the sales team to identify, quantify, develop and close opportunities for new customer and existing accounts. As a BDM, you will focus on expanding our Cisco practice through positioning Cisco's solutions to customers, partners and collaborating with our account teams to generate increased sales revenue.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...