Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Who we are:
EHE has led the way in preventive medicine for more than 100 years. EHE is a national preferred provider organization that engages employees with a complete preventive physical exam by board certified physicians and year-round lifestyle behavior management. Delivered through our nationwide Centers of Excellence in Preventive Healthcare, EHE serves as the medical foundation of well-being programs. We focus on prevention, performance, and productive longevity that provides early detection of significant health issues as well as reporting on hard and soft costs of healthcare, delivering value for companies and their employees.
EHE is backed by Summit Partners, the investment engine behind many of the world s leading technology and healthcare enterprises. Summit s strategic involvement has helped EHE reach new heights as a pioneering force in preventive care.
What we re looking for:
We re seeking a talented Senior CRM Manager who will be responsible for identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across a range of digital and offline channels. The successful candidate will drive significant revenue growth through the management of our Sales Acquisition, Analytics and Marketing teams.
In this role, you will:
- Manage end-to-end responsibilities for analysis and campaign development to support marketing leadership and other senior product leaders to improve acquisition, retention and cross sell capabilities (B2B)
- Leverage segmentation techniques to improve performance (acquisition, retention, and cross sell)
- Provide insights and recommendations on how best to optimize campaign performance
- Develop a more sophisticated, analysis-driven, needs-based outreach and sales to current and past clients of EHE
- Serve as the subject matter expert and provide analysis on all client and patient data
- Identify business requirements for CRM technologies and tools such as CRM systems, marketing automation, surveys, conferences, web chat, phone and email marketing
- Create dashboards to track enterprise KPIs
- Work closely with product and engineering to ensure we are able to track metrics needed to support the business
- Add value to EHE s marketing efforts by leveraging CRM to enhance both private and corporate client acquisition
- Equip EHE front-line team members in the deliverance of higher-touch service to unique individuals and corporate accounts
- Develop the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals
What the role requires:
- Bachelor s degree in an analytically related field (e.g. Math, Statistics, Engineering); MBA highly preferred
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in undertaking CRM analysis and implementation projects, preferably in a B2B environment, along with experience with offline activation
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical and database management
- Ability to delegate and direct complex data analysis efforts involving junior analysts and perform hands-on analysis where appropriate
- High problem-solving capacity and the ability to lead creation and implementation of CRM initiatives
- Experience with the use of the appropriate CRM software platform/tools, especially Salesforce, marketing automation software, Marketo and Tableau
- Ability to work across the different business units and with different product owners (e.g., Sales, Clinics, Patient Product Genetics, CHA, etc.) to drive the collaborative development of relationship management efforts to enhance both sales and loyalty
- Adaptability required to navigate a fast-paced, growing company
- Experience in database formulation and creation, SQL programming and standard database queries
- Demonstrated ability to build and scale complex marketing campaigns across the purchase funnel
- Experience managing systems integrations
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee access to our preventative exam and services
- Gym membership
EHE is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees.
Loading some great jobs for you...