Everyday is different than the Last Associate EM Medical Director (Sandy Hook)
Compensation: $114,403.33 - $160,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Conveniently located in Connecticut!
- BE/BC Emergency Medicine trained physician
- 350 bed Level II teaching and trauma, part of a larger health system
- 70K annual ED visits, fast track, pediatric ED, behavioral health services
- Yale IM residents, PEM fellows and Quinnipiac Physician Assistant students
- 60 hours physician coverage
- APP and Scribe support
- Strong leadership support and resources locally, regionally and nationally
- Metropolitan, suburban and rural housing options
- Plethora of great colleges and universities, restaurants and activities
- Legendary Berkshire area performing arts 1 hour to Tanglewood
- 30 minutes to Hartford, 1.5 hours to NYC, 2 hours to Boston
- Visa sponsorship available
Conveniently located in Connecticut!BE/BC Emergency Medicine trained physician350 bed Level II teaching and tr...
Associated topics: emergency department, emergency medical technician, emt b, emt i, emt p, life, patient transport, slh, technician, technician i
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...