Information Security Analyst
Compensation: $76,265.00 - $187,860.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the world?s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we?re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
We are seeking an Information Security / Senior Analyst, providing support for critical cyber-security events and incidents.
- Analyze attacks reported from multiple sources both internal and external. Assist with triage, prioritization and response to cyber-security events and incidents
- Participate in creating innovative ways to use a wide range of security event data to advance detection methods.
- Assists with the management as well as monitoring to include, but not limited to web application firewalls, code scanning tools, as well as patching systems.
- Assists with the development of processes and procedures to improve incident response times as well as analysis.
- Successfully drive and manage the organization?s vulnerability management program
- Implementation of key technologies including Code Scanning Tools, MDM, DLP, Rights Management, Content Filtering, Threat Protection etc.
- Implement Security Controls around Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud environment
- Create and manage existing rules on loss prevention and web content filtering solution to mitigate business and information risk
- Working knowledge of IT technologies including Web Application Firewalls, Network Firewalls, SIEM, PIM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Identity Access Management and Microsoft Technologies
- Participate in the implementation of information security monitoring and reporting.
- Perform a spot audit to assess the effectiveness of implemented control and identify gaps in the operational and technical processes against the organizational process and standard industry practice.
- Working knowledge of IT technologies including Routing & Switching, WLAN, Radius, Firewalls, SSO/SAML, Identity Access Management and Microsoft Technologies (Active Directory, IIS, ISA, DNS)
- Basic knowledge of information security frameworks and industry regulations (NIST, ISO 27001, CoBIT, PCI, SOX).
- Implementing and Reviewing Network Security Architecture, IDS/IPS, log management, and related network security infrastructure and services.
- and services.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Science / Technology / Mathematics
- 3 - 5 years Experience in Cyber Security
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with different teams across different continents
- Strong written and verbal skills including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Strong investigative problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information in a strictly professional manner.
- Perform Root cause analysis of the data loss/leakage incident and recommend a remediation plan
Associated topics: cybersecurity, identity, identity access management, iam, idm, information technology security, protect, security, security analyst, security officer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...