Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the world s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, generous time off, and frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity, creativity, and success. Our open and Agile workspace gives our employees the time and space for collaboration, brainstorming, and research and development. At Fareportal, you ll be challenged, rewarded, and motivated to work effectively day in and day out.
We are seeking a proactive Mobile Marketing Manager who is well versed with the functionality of mobile apps, skilled at increasing conversion and experienced in working collaboratively with other marketing verticals to bring high-quality downloads for our large suite of mobile applications and help grow traffic and conversions for our mobile websites. This is an interesting opportunity to devise and execute innovative marketing campaigns using various UA channels and work collaboratively with an exceptional design and technology team driving product vision. The right applicant will possess an exceptional understanding of various CPA driven acquisition channels and platforms including FB Ad Manager, Google UAC and performance ad networks that can drive effective ROAS and meet LTV benchmarks. The ability to analyze data and glean critical customer insights will be essential. This role will enjoy great visibility and have tremendous ownership!
- Own the goals to bring high-quality downloads for our large suite of mobile applications and help grow traffic and conversions for our mobile websites
- Design, execute and track various mobile marketing channels
- Present ROI reports and optimization recommendations
- Bring creative vision and work with the design team for graphics and visual themes for the campaigns
- Work with marketing, design, product and technology teams to drive successful execution and proactively build on results
- Build strategies to grow loyalty and drive repeat customers on our mobile channels
- Profile mobile customers and identify loyalty and repeat booking patterns
- Help manage App Store Optimization to drive category rankings and organic growth
- Work with the in-house SEM, SEO and product teams to improve quality scores of our mobile websites, Fine-tune SEM landing pages for the mobile customer and provide mobile SEM strategy insights for a continuously evolving mobile landscape
- Continuously test and optimize the mobile website
- Analyze the mobile web traffic and identify patterns of success and failure
- Create tests in Optimizely for proposed improvements & measure the results to identify conversion improvements
- Present Bi-monthly reports to various stakeholders for feedback and strategy refinement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Mobile Marketing experience with an emphasis on Native App growth
- Conceiving and implementing metric-driven programs to drive scale and efficiency
- Knowledge of principles and practices related to App Store Optimization
- Ability to synthesize information into use case for the presentation of recommendations
- Experience managing junior team members and cross-functional collaboration with product teams
- Familiar with workflow management systems
- Familiar with buying from exchanges and direct API tools
- Intimate knowledge of mobile attribution modeling and experience working with attribution tools
Loading some great jobs for you...