Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Fareportal, Travel Technology company in NYC is looking for a Product Manager.
At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the world s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, generous time off, and frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity, creativity, and success. Our open and Agile workspace gives our employees the time and space for collaboration, brainstorming, and research and development. At Fareportal, you ll be challenged, rewarded, and motivated to work effectively day in and day out.
We are seeking a customer-centric, Product Manager for our attachment APIs and cross-sell engine team. Attachment APIs set of APIs that recommending products such as car rental, hotel stay, activities, parking, visa-passport, insurance and other add-on services to our customers who booked a flight with us. The right candidate should possess at least four years of experience building e-commerce product that enhances and improves revenue, conversion rate, and user experience. The primary focus is to define and execute a roadmap based on business vision, market trends, customer feedback, and data science and business analytics for all our brands. The right person will possess strong technical acumen and proven experience with the full product lifecycle. The role is a challenging yet exciting opportunity to create highly scalable e-commerce solution to help millions of customers to book their perfect travel.
- Hands-on participation to create and improve attachment APIs for cars, hotels, activities, insurance, and other ancillary services by working with development, design, marketing, big data, analytics and other teams as needed. Work directly with the dedicated development team, run scrums, plan their sprints and participate in routine discussions to address questions on the proposed user stories.
- Collaborate on the concept, scope, design, development, and launch of attachment products for all brands
- Lead research, metrics gathering, competitive and performance analyses of products listed above, and communicate results across the company
- Author and publish requirements, identify and outline the needs to increase attachment, convert findings to clearly defined user stories so they are easily executed by the technology team
- Become a key member of the Fareportal attachments team, ensuring our attachment offerings in cars rental, hotels stay, activities and other cross-sell products aligns with customer s needs and in line with the company s quarterly and long-term goals.
- Ongoing competitive analysis to ensure that we are providing top-tier products to our connected consumers
- Provide requirement, user stories and work with data science team to build recommendation engine for attachment APIs
- Prioritize mix of minor necessary enhancements and new innovations/revenue/cost opportunities
- Identify and communicate status, blockers, risks, and mitigation strategies to appropriate teams as needed
- Improve accuracy and the quality of data on internal reports and google analytics around attachment products. Improving data collection, utilizes big data, and provide requirements to develop custom reports.
- Build products that rated highly by customer and deliver commercial growth for Fareportal
- Bachelor s degree in computers, information system or equivalent,
- MBA degree from reputable college preferred.
- 4+ years business analyst, product analyst or development experience; must have excellent relationship skills, a strong customer focus, creativity, and a drive for results
- Proven experience with full product SDLC, from concept to launch
- Implementation experience across desktop, mobile and app development, and alignment in a B2C environment
- Proven ability to define and execute a successful product and development roadmap
- Ability to break high-level concept/projects into sprint deliverable.
- Create well-defined user stories with clear requirements for development team and detailed acceptance criteria for QA engineers,
- Excellent hands-on analytical skills, with a proven ability of multi-tasking with minimal oversight
- Must be a champion of new innovative ideas that drive competitive parity and superiority
- Ability to lead diverse cross-functional teams and continue fueling innovation to yield a world class product
- Develop and manage ongoing business relationships at multiple organizational levels, and work in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver both formal and informal presentations to groups of all sizes
- Experience with A/B testing and tools, with a strong understanding of data driven decision-making
- Knowledge of current web and mobile technologies, and familiarity with how the digital ecosystem is evolving
- Fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, wireframing tools demonstrated attention to detail
- Understanding and appreciation of SEO, SEM, UX, CRO
- Experience with any analytics products like Google Analytics, Omniture, SQL, Scripting, and programming experience.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...