Senior Voice Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, generous time off, and frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity, creativity, and success. Our open and Agile workspace gives our employees the time and space for collaboration, brainstorming, and research and development. At Fareportal, you’ll be challenged, rewarded, and motivated to work effectively day in and day out.
Roles and Responsibilities :
The Senior Voice Engineer possesses significant hands-on experience with Verint Call recording solution, Cisco Contact Center Enterprise, Cisco Unified Communications and related call center technologies. Responsible for the continuous operation and performance of the enterprise voice infrastructure; configuration and support for Verint call recording solution, Cisco IP telephony and Call center environments. The incumbent works hand-in-hand with Network, Datacenter and IT Service Desk to provide full infrastructure support and maintenance in a fast-paced environment.
Provide all levels of support, configuration management and administration of below:
- -Verint Call Recording; preferable experience in version 15.2
- -Cisco UCCE; preferable experience on version 10.5 & up
- -Session Broder Controller and SIP Trunks
- Ability to Proactively analyze, troubleshoot and resolves telecommunications and recording issues in a timely manner.
- Assesses performance of installed technologies, analyzes data, identifying any unusual findings and escalates as appropriate.
- Analyzes and integrates third party technologies with existing Call recording and Call center solution
- Supports periodic technology roll-outs and maintenance tasks that may require late night and weekend work
- Create, Implement, and Support all monitoring and reporting implementations related to contact center
- Capability of keeping documentation up to date for call recording and telecommunications systems
- Work with business unit managers to understand business requirement, suggest possible alternatives and document each step of the design
- Technical Design: Redesign or refresh existing solutions to realign and meet our ever-changing business needs.
- Implementation: Ensure that the implementation of new solutions or the implementation of redesigned existing solutions is done in a quality way; work hand-in-hand with vendors and other internal departments.
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity: Contribute to business continuity and disaster recovery (DR) plans and initiates routine review and testing of DR plans.
- Experience as a Contact Center architect / engineer, well versed in multi-channel technologies and telephony platforms, with an emphasis on holistic integration of these technologies
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed system and functional designs
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Hands on experience with Verint Call Recording (Preferable version 15) –WFO Components/DMS Recording solution/DPA/Speech Analytics and other components.
- Hands on experience with Cisco UCCE platform (Preferable version 10.5 & up)- ICM scripting, DB schema
- Hands-on experience with Voice Gateways, Cisco Unified Border Element, VXML, CVP, SBC’s, SIP Trunks
- Good knowledge of Networking; TCP/IP, SFTP, DHCP, LAN, WAN, MPLS, Cisco Switches/Firewalls
- Good to have knowledge/experience on VMware, Amazon connect, Cloud based call center, MS SQL, Cisco UCS servers
- Call Center technology background highly desired
- Production Support / Operations Experience in Call Center
- Specific knowledge of CRM SaaS products; Zen Desk ideal
- Bachelors or Masters in STEM (Science / Technology / Engineering / Mathematics) Major or equivalent Degree
- 10-15 years of relevant experience
- Must have excellent oral and written communications, presenting, meeting facilitation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- CCNA, CCNA-Voice certifications a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical as well as executive through team levels;
- Establishes and maintains effective management and peer-level relationships;
- Ability to manage and supervise cross-functional, matrixed organizations;
- Strong program/project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Research skills on existing and new emerging technologies;
- Strong organization and planning skills;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment,
Loading some great jobs for you...