Sr Contact Center Application / Routing Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, generous time off, and frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity, creativity, and success. Our open and Agile workspace gives our employees the time and space for collaboration, brainstorming, and research and development. At Fareportal, you’ll be challenged, rewarded, and motivated to work effectively day in and day out.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Senior Contact Center Application Specialist / Routing Analyst will be a key stakeholder in the day to day functioning of our global contact centers. This position’s main areas of responsibility are:
1 – Routing Analyst: In this capacity, this position will function as a consultant to key operational stakeholders on trend/performance analysis for our call, chat, messaging, and email flows. This position, along with our operational stakeholder partners, will be directly responsible for certain KPIs (see KPI/OKR section below). Following are some (not all) examples for this area:
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly analysis of our call, chat, and messaging flows. This includes communicating observations and providing recommendations as needed.
- Meet with various groups (CC operations, marketing, product) as needed to review trend analysis and gain consensus for any recommended changes
- Document requirements and directly code/test most changes that relate to call, chat, and messaging flows (as needed would coordinate with other internal groups/vendors to implement more complex changes)
- Approve/test/track ALL call, chat, and messaging changes
2 – Application Specialist: In this capacity, this position will function as the “application owner” for assigned contact center eco-system applications. As an “application owner”, this position would be responsible ensuring the application is properly configured / integrated with our contact center eco-system. Following are some (not all) examples of the roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for all technical support, documentation, and coding (may coordinate with vendors/contractors as needed)
- Ensure the tool is properly configured/used in line with industry best practices and the business requirements.
- Stay current on competitive solutions available in the market
- Identifies root cause and determines remedies for chronic problems.
- Maintains relationships with vendors
Following is also a partial listing of some (not all) of the applications this position may be responsible for:
- Carrier toll free/RespOrg routing and changes (e.g. CenturyLink)
- Cisco Call Manager routing changes (e.g. CVP Call Studio, ICM script editor)
- Invoca (IVR/web site call attribution)
- Chat/Messaging/Email Tool(s)
- Bachelors or Masters in STEM (Science / Technology / Engineering / Mathematics) Major or equivalent Degree
- 10-15 years of contact center experience (operational and/or technical) in a global call center enterprise
- Cisco UCCE Certification with 5 years of hands on scripting/coding experience.
- Cisco CVP Call Studio (good understanding of Cisco CVP comprehensive call flow)
- Cisco Unified ICM-script Editor (Cisco UCCE call routing)
- Carrier routing experience with toll free and DID inbound calls (CenturyLink is ideal)
- Good understanding of contact center performance metrics
- Verint experience
- Invoca (or similar) experience
- Virtual/Home Agent experience
- Six Sigma (or equivalent) certification
- Job Competencies: (Soft skills ex. Communication skills, behavioral, leadership skills etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical as well as executive through team levels
- Able to successfully/efficiently work independently as an individual contributor
- Expert-level best practice awareness in various areas of contact center operations
- Strong time-management/project management skills
- Ability to stay focused on core responsibilities while successfully handling a wide spectrum of stakeholder requests
- Establishes and maintains effective management and peer-level relationships
- Excel in a heavily matrixed organization
- Proven troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Research skills on existing and new emerging technologies
- Ability to successfully articulate ideas/proposals/recommendations in “business” terms and craft business cases in support of them
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Loading some great jobs for you...