Compensation: $108,410.00 - $108,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You?ll always feel empowered and valued here.?
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our team?s goal is to support our clients? banking needs and develop long-term relationships through exceptional, personalized service. As the Bank?s deposit experts, we offer deposit solutions for our clients and their businesses through our high-touch service model.
The Preferred Banker Associate?KYC?position is responsible for assisting the Preferred Banking team and Relationship Managers in developing client relationships, transitioning them over to the Bank, and maintaining existing relationships using the full range of Bank?s deposit products and services. The?position?is expected to maintain a professional relationship to encourage and recognize opportunities for additional business from existing clients. The position is also expected to support the Preferred Bankers on documentation, new client follow-up, compliance logs and some administrative duties. The position will provide ongoing exceptional client service using ingenuity to solve problems or enhance the banking relationship. Knowledge of banking operations is highly suggested. Organization skills, ability to multi-task, computer proficiency and professional appearance are required.
What you'll be doing as a Preferred Banker Associate Know Your Client (KYC):
Providing on-going exceptional client service on the phone and occasionally in person
Supporting the Preferred Banking team in day to day responsibilities
Assistance in obtaining and organizing all required documentation and filing
Maintaining new account logs, Eagle reports, Alco reports, client/product reports and transaction logs
?Maintain customer relationships
Acquire knowledge of existing bank products, specifically the deposit side, but with a small focus on the Trust, Wealth Management and Loan products as well
Keep up to date with new Bank product offerings and services
Maintaining marketing and brochure supply for Preferred Bankers
Provide back-up support in Preferred Bankers absence
Opening of new accounts
May participate in business development calls with Relationship Managers and/or Preferred Bankers
Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities
Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor
Adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.
Adhering to Bank policies and procedures
Identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer
Knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 1-2 years experience?in a professional services role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organziational skills
- Collaborative team player
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
- May be required to lift 25-50lbs.
Own your work and your career ? apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hardworking team players. You?ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability ? that?s the First Republic way.??
Associated topics: banking product, banking service, collection analyst, customer, loan, loan underwriter, mortgage officer, officer, personal banker, personal banker i
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...