Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
At First Republic, we care about our people. We offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, we believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You ll always feel empowered and valued at First Republic
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic Private Wealth Management is comprised of investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning and insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal is to understand our clients unique needs and support them throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
Common goals, uncommon potential
A successful candidate will have a minimum of three plus years of experience in the financial industry working with high net worth individuals and families and have an enhanced understanding of industry regulations and compliance issues. Must have a desire and capacity to thrive in a dynamic, constantly changing global market environment. Must be able to exercise discretion and apply independent judgement with respect to matters of significance on a daily basis.
What you ll do as an Associate Client Service Manager:
- Assist Client Service Manager (CSM) in daily supervision of administrative responsibilities (FL reassignment, timecard approval, access management approval, etc.)
- Work with CSM to handle day-to-day questions and manage the escalation of sensitive and timely issues (client complaints, fraud, KYC red flags, etc.)
- Handle remediation projects, track various workflows to ensure the firm is in compliance with internal and regulatory policy (Investment Policy Statements, KYC, AML/BSA, etc.)
- Partner with CSMs in organizing and leading dynamic meetings with the Client Service Team to communicate regular policy and procedure updates as well as facilitate discussion.
- Partner with CSMs to produce and deliver both mid-year and year-end evaluations for the Client Service Team by gathering, synthesizing and recording feedback from a variety of internal partners.
- Assist in building, training, managing and leading Client Service Team to ensure an exceptional client experience is consistently delivered to both internal and external clients. Participate in the development and drive implementation of career development opportunities and plans for Client Service to improve employee satisfaction and quality of work.
- Partner with CSM to identify, escalate and provide solutions to mitigate and manage enterprise risk, improve operating efficiencies, and harmonize workflows and expectations across the firm.
- Work with CSM in the development and drive implementation of department policies and/or procedures to help improve service and overall efficiency.
- Partner with the CSM & Regional CSM as needed to help evolve the Client Service Model to support the growth and evolution of the business
- Assist with the onboarding of new Advisor Teams
- Collaborate and liaise with various teams and bank departments to maximize synergies to allow for a consistent and positive client experience
- Perform duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by the CSM and/or Regional CSM
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- At least 3+years of related experience
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent field
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interface with clients, prospects, custodians and colleagues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Use of considerable tact and discretion when dealing with client or sensitive data
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, communication (both verbal and written), and client relationship management skills (whether interaction is in person, over the telephone or via email)
- Exceptional problem solving proficiency
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced sales oriented environment (maybe demanding or unstructured work environment)
- Proven ability to handle pressure, multi-task and prioritize work at all times
- Outstanding skills using personal computers in a Windows-based environment (including Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy and consistency
- Series 7, 66 required and 9/10 or 24 licenses are required (either in progress or expected in 6 months)
- Working knowledge of securities industry, broad understanding of capital markets, their practices on how products trade, settled and are invested
- Understand the Bank s structure and identify opportunities to utilize Bank resources to meet client s needs
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career apply now
We want hard working team players. You ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability that s the First Republic way.
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
Loading some great jobs for you...