- HEADWATERS MEDICAL STAFFING
Healthcare - Physician
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Orthopedics opening in , Nebraska. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comAbout this position:
- A typical workday begins and ends helping physicians to see or operate on patients. PAs will see patients individually with Physician supervision.
- Obtains complete medical history and physical data on patients. Reviews patient records, interpreting and integrating data to determine appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures needed.
- Performs a complete physical exam and records findings. Establishes presumptive diagnosis.
- Orders appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures.
- Administers injections and oral medications. Sutures wounds and provides wound care and infection management. Prepares written prescription orders for drugs and controlled substances.
- Interviews and advises patients regarding health and illness prevention; instructs patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Provides patient education.
- Triages patient telephone calls and provides consultation.
- Performs independent evaluations and treatment procedures in emergency situations.
- Provides monitoring and continuity of care between physician visits.
- Current BLS certification
- 2 years experience
- Current Nebraska or compact State License
- EMR: Epic
- No call required
- 13 week assignment with extensions
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, reconstructive, replacement, surgeon, surgery, trauma
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.