Core Climate Electrical Validation Engineer:
Contract: 12+ months (generally renewed annually)
Benefits: Eligible for enhanced benefits
Location: Dearborn, MIPosition Description:
- Position Duties Lead core climate electrical model in the loop (MIL), hardware in the loop (HIL), and vehicle level flawless launch testing (FLT), managing the validation process for global vehicle programs throughout the product lifecycle.
- Single point of contact for EESE core climate electrical validation. Monitor and report progress of the test project execution, software maturity, and management of hardware/software defect tracking and quality metrics.
- Define test plans for climate features and functions under test; this includes test case development for MIL, HIL, and FLT.
- Hardware configuration management including procuring climate controls modules, program specific load boxes, and automation tools: Vector CANoe, NI DAQ and test tools.
- Software Configuration Management including definition of test cycles in line with software release schedules. Define and monitor test performance indicators to implement continuous improvement strategies for test design and release processes.
Proficient with Matlab and Vector toolsExperience Required:
- Experience in managing automotive software, quality assurance methodologies, and managing test projects within a formal software or vehicle testing organization. - Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Project, PowerPoint
Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or MechanicalEducation Preferred:
Master s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer ScienceDue to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the submit your resume button. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting for this position by email. However, your resume must be received via the submit your resume button included within. Please contact recruiter Jake Schneider
with questions, concerns, or email applications at:...@kellyservices.com
Why Kelly ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Associated topics: design, develop, electric, electrical, electrical engineer, electronic, engineer, plc, power, systems