Compensation: $69,020.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
$19.95 to $23.10 hourly
OfficeTeam is hiring a highly-skilled and motivated individual to lead operations in the New York, New York office of a growing company as their Office Manager. Are you a passionate self-starter ready to take the next step in your career? Then we have the Office Manager position for you. The Office Manager role is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Support Management in monitoring budget for office related items and staff
- Manage communication systems, office equipment, utility services, office reception, mail and distribution services, word processing, and copy services
- Lead overall office administration
- Evaluate current office organizational structure and make improvements
- Engage in growing and changing office policies and procedure for improved workflow
- Past experience in a supervisory role
- Comprehensive knowledge of Facilities Coordinator
- Strong familiarity with MS Outlook
- Knowledge of ordering office supplies and equipment
- Job related experience
If you are an administrative / office management professional, this may be a great opportunity for you. If interested, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...