Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
ROCK CENTER CAF
Seeks Hourly Shift Supervisor
Rock Center Caf brings you chef-driven cuisine at breakfast, lunch, dinner & brunch, house-crafted cocktails, and some of New York s top brews in one of the most memorable, landmark locations in New York City. With stunning views of the Summer Garden & Bar - a spacious outdoor oasis in the summer months, we offer an exceptional setting with a series of original prints by the great American artist Andy Warhol and seasonally updated menus supporting local family farms.
We are looking for people who have:
- Currently a Dining Room Manager/ Supervisor in a fine dining restaurant, or at least 2 years minimum experience
- Hospitality or Culinary Arts degree preferred
- Passion for food, wine and service
- High service standards, strong work ethic, sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment with efficiency and grace
- Proven ability to lead others, positively influence employee behavior and interact with all types of team members
- Supervise alongside management
- Supervise daily operations
- Ensure exceptional guest experience
- Ensure and maintain the productivity level of employees
- Ensure compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures
- Maintain service and sanitation standards
- Assist service staff on floor
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work a flexible schedule
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
- Basic computer knowledge including Word and Excel
- Availability to work nights, weekends, holidays & holiday periods is a MUST!
- Additional duties as assigned
More than just an equal opportunity employer, PRG enthusiastically celebrates the powerful and profound diversity of our team.Visit us at www.PatinaGroup.com
More detail about Rock Center Caf part of Delaware North, please visit
Loading some great jobs for you...