We at Talbot, Korvola & Warwick, LLP (TKW) are seeking an Audit Manager to join our assurance team.
We are a boutique public accounting firm located in beautiful Lake Oswego, Oregon. We have been providing peace of mind to our clients since 1987, specializing in tax and assurance services, including tax return preparation, audits and attest work for corporations, individuals and other entities.
What you will do:
- Take responsibility for coordinating engagements that provide quality services on a timely basis that meet or exceeds clients expectations while keeping Partners and clients up to date on the engagement and any challenges that have been encountered and providing recommendations for solutions, as needed.
- Foster professional relationships with clients and stay current on their business and industry to be able to assist them with accounting and other business issues.
- Maintain a general knowledge of economic, political, and accounting trends and research accounting and auditing standards as needed.
- Facilitate trainings and mentor team members to help them develop and have opportunities to achieve their career development goals.
- Attend trainings to develop an understanding of our audit approach, available tools, and the latest in accounting and auditing developments to better serve our clients.
- Travel mostly within the Portland metro area with opportunities to visit clients in other parts of Oregon and Washington.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least four years of current or recent experience in public accounting;
- An active CPA license; and
- Demonstrated initiative, communication skills, problem-solving skills, and strong team ethic.
We offer all the benefits you expect, including the opportunity to work with great clients, a competitive salary, health and retirement benefits, generous time off, excellent training, free parking, minimal travel and Baja Fresh Wednesdays when the workload ramps up.
If we should talk, please send a cover letter and your resume to ...@tkw.com and we will be in touch.